Moonshot Beer: An Exercise in Connections and Communications

This is an exercise in how you can start and build a business relationship which produces a lot in a short amount of time.

Make Connection
In December, I first contacted Rhonda Kallman from New Century Brewing.
I am an member of Ladies Who Launch which is where I read a profile of her. I emailed her and inquired about sponsorship activities with the comedy show that I produce, Chicks and Giggles.

Understand Goals
I knew that her goal was to expand her beer into the New York market.

Make Suggestions For Placement
Then, I emailed her a few suggestions of places, websites, people. She followed up over every suggestions, making new contacts with people and generating buzz.

Make Connections
Introductions were made to various people, and the word of mouth is spreading.

Comments