So today I was just moseying along taking my precocious pup outside to go downtown Julie Brown, when I noticed a bus of magical proportions. See I lurved Wet Hot American Summer and somehow the stars and moon and Netflix aligned to bring the bus tour for the new movie inspired series literally to my front door. I quickly changed up my fancy frock for the day to make sure I was ready for camp. All that was left was to bribe the Camp Firewood team with sweet smiles and my adorable pooch, to allow me to get on the magic camp bus for a photo shoot. Of course I succeeded because I didn't take no for an answer and because happiness generally wins in life. This whole thing got me thinking about adult style summer camps. This got me to googling adult summer camps. Which got me to realizing that these things exist and I have been missing out for all my adult years. Who doesn't want to make a lanyard boondoggle, roast a marshmallow and leisurely canoe in the wilderness while being drunk as hell and singing 90s pop songs? #lifegoals #ootd #whasbustour #instalife #love by glitterandlazers


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1JLycDi

Comments