If you listen to The Friend Zone podcast, read my blog or watch my YouTube channel, you'll know that I love suggesting natural alternatives to common ailments and concerns. I've teamed up with @iherbinc, my go-to wellness site, to bring you an awesome rewards program to help you easily navigate and save on all of your health purchases. They have everything from fair trade brands we love like Shea Moisture and Alaffia, to herbs I've suggested for anxiety and better sleep like Passionflower. You can even get non-GMO groceries shipped to you. It's a seemingly endless site! And most importantly, it's way cheaper than anywhere else online. Use code QTN145 to save even more ✨ Watch my latest video to see my wellness haul and get an idea of how I integrate the site into my healthy lifestyle. Link is in the bio! by heyfranhey


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1MwUkJg

Comments